Half the battle of selling your self-published book is merely being ready when opportunities arise. That means having copies nearby at all times — and seizing the moment!
By getting prepared for book marketing and selling opportunities, you’ll make a positive impression, important connections and plenty of unanticipated sales! The simple step of keeping copies with you means you’ll be ready to make the most of:
- last-minute book-signing requests
- radio, TV and newspaper publicity offers
- book award submissions
- review submissions
- book giveaways to promote on social media
- gifts to family and friends
To help you prepare for these inevitable opportunities, Outskirts Press is offering FREE SHIPPING on orders of 50 or more copies of your book within the continental United States all through May. Plus, you can take advantage of high-volume discounts and receive up to an additional 50% off your order — and still get your shipping at no charge!
Here’s how to get free shipping:
- Log in to your Publishing Center, select “order books” and place an order for 50 or more copies of your book(s) in a single format before May 31.
- Select normal ground shipping with a delivery address within the continental U.S. and proceed with checkout. (No promotion code is necessary. You will see the free shipping offer reflected in your total once you place your order.)
Share with us how you plan to use your author copies in the comments below. Happy selling!