Have you ever watched a movie trailer and felt intrigued by the story, the characters, and the visuals? Have you ever wondered if you could do the same for marketing your book?
A book video trailer is a short promotional video that showcases your book in an engaging and captivating way. It can be a powerful tool to attract more readers, boost your online presence, and increase your sales.
But how exactly does a book video trailer help your book marketing? Here are 7 benefits of creating a book video trailer for each of your books:
- It helps you stand out. A book video trailer is still relatively new and innovative in the crowded and competitive book market. It can help you differentiate yourself from other authors and books, and catch the attention of potential readers who are looking for something fresh and exciting.
- It helps you get maximum traffic. A book video trailer can be easily shared on social media platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and more. It can also be embedded on your own website, blog, and/or landing page. By creating a viral book video trailer, you can reach a wider audience and drive more traffic to your book page or website.
- It helps you imagine. A book video trailer can help you bring your book to life by using visuals and audio. It can help you convey the mood, tone, genre, and style of your book, and spark the imagination of your viewers. It can also help you showcase your creativity and personality as an author.
- It helps you communicate your ideas faster. A book video trailer can help you summarize your book in a concise and compelling way. It can also help you hook your viewers with a strong call to action that causes the viewer to act — by purchasing your book!
- It helps you get your message across. A book video trailer can help you express your passion and purpose as an author. It can help you share your vision, mission, values, and beliefs with your audience. It can also help you connect with your readers on an emotional level, and inspire them to take action or make a change.
- It helps you encourage action. A book video trailer can help your readers communicate with you, and help you communicate with them. By posting on your social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter, you can encourage feedback and open a dialogue with your fans.
- It holds a unique message. A book video trailer can help you deliver a unique message that only you can tell. It can help you showcase your voice, style, perspective, and expertise as an author. It can also help you create a memorable impression on your viewers and make them remember you and your book.
But how do you create a book video trailer that works? How do you make sure it is effective, engaging, and professional?
That’s where we come in.
Outskirts Press offers book video trailer marketing services for our authors and for authors published with providers that don’t offers similar services.
- High-quality, customized book video trailers in a variety of themes
- Creative videos that use visuals and music
- Affordable prices and fast turnaround times
- Full ownership and rights to the final video
- Delivery of the final video file for you to use as you wish
Have you written a book that you’d like to publish?
Connect with a Publishing Consultant today to learn how Outskirts Press can help YOU publish YOUR masterpiece:
Our self-publishing services are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.