You have a great book idea. Maybe you even have a completed manuscript. Next, you need an easy and affordable way to publish.
Outskirts Press offers you a road map for self-publishing success. Here are the basic steps:
- Connect with your personal Publishing Consultant to answer all your questions about starting the self-publishing process and to begin your journey.
- Submit your manuscript to Outskirts Press.
- Meet your Author Representative (a member of your publishing team) for one-on-one assistance.
- Next, Outskirts Press will create your digital files and send them to you to review.
- After making sure your files are perfect, your book will be approved for publication.
- While you wait for your book to print, you’ll start working on your marketing efforts. This is essential to success!
- Before you know it, you’re a published author! Now, it’s time to get to work promoting your new book.
With Outskirts Press, your publishing team will assist you throughout your publishing journey. Your team is there to help you develop and publish high-quality books by offering exceptional design, printing, publishing, distribution, and book marketing services. We take the complexity and guesswork out of publishing, and our mission is to help you publish the book of your dreams.
For more information about self-publishing with Outskirts Press, get in touch with your Publishing Consultant. There are three convenient ways to connect: