An opportunity to promote or sell your book can arrive at any given time — are you ready to seize the moment? Watch spontaneous sales combust, just by recognizing your opportunities to sell and making the most of them when they arise.
For example, in everyday conversations you’ll find you have common interests with others. Use these connections to offer your book to like minds. Then, instead of hoping your new friend remembers your name and book title long enough to order it later, let them know they can purchase a more covetable autographed copy now!
But this scenario only plays out in your favor if you’re prepared with hard copies of your book. By staying stocked up before these marketing and selling opportunities present themselves, you’ll make positive impressions, important connections and plenty of unanticipated sales! The simple step of keeping copies with you means you’ll be ready to make the most of:
- last-minute book-signing requests
- radio, TV and newspaper publicity offers
- book award submissions
- review submissions
- book giveaways to promote on social media
- gifts to family and friends
To help you prepare for these inevitable opportunities, Outskirts Press is offering FREE SHIPPING on orders of 50 or more copies of your book within the continental United States all through July. Plus, you can take advantage of high-volume discounts and receive up to an additional 50% off your order — and still get your shipping at no charge!
Here’s how to get free shipping:
- Log in to your Publishing Center, select “order books” and place an order for 50 or more copies of your book(s) in a single format before July 31.
- Select normal ground shipping with a delivery address within the continental U.S. and proceed with checkout. (No promotion code is necessary. You will see the free shipping offer reflected in your total once you place your order.)
Share with us how you plan to use your author copies in the comments below. Happy selling!