If the upcoming holidays have already filled you with dread over picking out just the right gifts – or wading through crowds at the mall to get them – don’t fret! You can make the writer, or aspiring writer, in your life very happy (and productive) without ever breaking a sweat.
A gift certificate can be a touching and highly personal tribute to your loved one. It’s one of several reasons why Outskirts Press offers its Instant Self-Publishing Gift Certificates. If you’re stuck for great ideas during this gift-giving season, read on – there are advantages to gift certificates that you may never have considered:
- They’re inspiring. Writing a book is an arduous task. Every writer has, at one time or another, put off completion of a project, either due to lack of publishing funds, or just plain lack of motivation. Getting a big head-start on the purchase of a publishing package – or whatever self-publishing service they might require – is just the inspiration any author needs to get ‘er done.
- They’re the gift that keeps on giving. What better gift than one that comes with terrific earning potential for the recipient? Your gift certificate sets in motion the publication of a book that could generate a lifetime of revenue for an author. That’s priceless!
- They’re just thoughtful gifts. Don’t shy away from gift certificates out of fear that they’re impersonal – in fact, the opposite is true. The gift of publishing dollars for someone you know is dreaming of that very thing is the most thoughtful gift you can give.
- They can be anything your recipient wants them to be. Self-publishing gift certificates will motivate the author in your life. An Instant Self-Publishing Gift Certificate from Outskirts Press can be used toward the purchase of any of the many valuable products and services offered by Outskirts Press, including but not limited to:
- Writing/Design services – such as ghostwriting, custom cover design or professional illustrations
- Publishing package(s) – inclusive, turnkey service bundles such as our popular Diamond and Pearl Publishing Packages
- Publishing kits – such as poetry, memoir or a personalized children’s book
- They’re flexible for the giver. You can choose as few or as many gift certificates from Outskirts Press as you want, in convenient denominations of $99. But the best part is you don’t have to wrestle fellow shoppers for it.
Once you add the Instant Self-Publishing Gift Certificate(s) to your cart, Outskirts Press will contact you to find out who the special author is and gather any personal messaging you wish to include with the gift notification.
If the writer is already registered and/or published with Outskirts Press, the $99 will be instantly credited to their existing Publishing Center account. If the writer isn’t yet registered, Outskirts Press will create a free Publishing Center account for them and credit the $99 gift to the new account. Once the credit has been applied to the writer’s account, Outskirts Press will notify them via email of the special gift using the messaging you provide.
So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to wrap up the season’s gifting!
|START PUBLISHING AND RECEIVE A FREE AMAZON EXTREME!|
The Amazon Extreme marketing package from Outskirts Press offers self-publishing authors a head start on book marketing by taking triple advantage of the immense audience of Amazon, the largest online retailer in the United States. This package includes: An Amazon Kindle edition of your book, Amazon’s Search Inside the Book feature and the Amazon Cover Enhancement. These valuable, popular options are free for authors who start publishing in November. Start today with the promotion code below when you choose to publish with our industry-leading Diamond publishing service or our full-color Pearl publishing service to receive the FREE Amazon Extreme Marketing Package.
Enter the promotion code FreeAENOV14 when checking out of your shopping cart while purchasing the popular Diamond package or the full color Pearl publishing package by November 30, 2014.
In addition to receiving a FREE Amazon Extreme for your book, you’ll also receive the following with your Diamond package:
- Standard Press Release. $99 value included free when you order your Diamond publishing service today.
- Audio Excerpt. $99 value included free with your Diamond order today and a great way to share your voice with your readers, literally!
- E-Book Edition (pdf). $99 value included free with your Diamond publishing service.
- Cover Image. $99 value included free and a great way to enhance your cover.
- Spring Arbor additional distribution. $99 value to complement the Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Ingram availability already included with your Diamond publishing service.All in all, you’re looking at over $800 of free stuff in November!
TOP 5 PUBLISHING HEADLINES
- Give the gift of self-publishing with Outskirts Press instant gift certificates starting at $99
- Amp up self-publishing sales with the Barnes & Noble See Inside option
- Top 10 books to commemorate Veteran’s Day
- Outskirts Press best-selling author shares her four steps to social media success
- 5 reasons you can be thankful for self-publishing
AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT & SUCCESS STORY
“Have loved working with the OP folks during the entire process. Will certainly contact them again for my next book and hope to get the same team in place. They really seemed to understand what I wanted. A totally stellar group. Efficient, kind, and wonderfully helpful.”
Evalina Mason was born to an American soldier and an English war bride in London at the end of WWII. When the war ended they all moved to the United States where she grew up and became an educator. Now retired, she lives in Central Washington with her husband and an interesting assortment of furry friends.
Robert’s pleasant and predictable retirement days are totally shattered when his recently widowed sister, Gillian, comes to stay with him while her home is being reroofed. True to form, she leaves no part of his formerly serene world untouched. Hopes of it being a brief visit are dashed when he becomes victim of a churchyard prank and suffers a head injury. Despite his ardent protests, she decides to stay to care for him during his recovery. When a somewhat dubious miracle occurs, Robert gains a bit of relief as Gillian throws herself into helping with the church’s celebration of the phenomenon. Though grateful for the respite, he develops new worries as he sees her welcomed into his circle of friends and blending into the fabric of the village. Will her visit never end?
– Evalina Mason, author of The Fish and the Loaves