It’s not often a golden opportunity for priceless book exposure comes along. For self-published authors in particular, the value of seizing these opportunities can’t be overstated.
What better opportunity could there be for exposure than visibility in a respected publication that reaches millions? This holiday season, you can make the most of readers’ eagerness to buy by getting your book inexpensive exposure via a co-op ad in the New York Times Holiday Books Edition. A key component of the Outskirts Press exclusive 2014 Holiday Marketing Bundle, this ad comes with several priceless book marketing advantages:
- Ad space in the New York Times Holiday Books Edition. The New York Times is an established and highly respected publication that continues to attract a loyal following, even as other publications flounder.
- Exposure to more than 4 million readers! Published each December, this much-anticipated special edition places your book in front of more than 4 million subscribers. This type of exposure doesn’t come along often, and rarely does it come at a better time than during the holidays.
- Targeted exposure before the right audience. What better place to advertise your book than in a publication specifically targeted to motivated book-buyers? Even with a full NYT ad, there’s no guarantee that the individuals viewing your ad in that edition are on the hunt for books. The Holiday Books Edition, on the other hand, goes directly to 4 million-plus subscribers with a high average income, who are actively looking for what you’re selling.
- Inexpensive and cost-effective marketing. The average price for a full ad in the prestigious New York Times can run upwards of $40,000! A co-op ad in this NYT special edition can be yours for only a tiny fraction of that price.
- A highly visible ad that lets you cut through the clutter. With your co-op ad through Outskirts Press, you’ll share space in the New York Times Holiday Books Edition with no more than 11 other Outskirts Press books. That means your book is always front-and-center and prominently displayed.
Give yourself the gift of targeted, cost-effective exposure to millions of motivated book buyers this holiday season with help from Outskirts Press.
|IT’S HERE – THE HOLIDAY MARKETING BUNDLE!|
If you’re interested in the New York Times holiday co-op ad, how about even more bang for your buck by taking advantage of the Holiday Marketing Bundle. This marketing package includes:
- Ad space in the New York Times Holiday Books Edition.
- An exclusive feature spotlight on the Outskirts Press blog
- Holiday Book Video Trailer and Distribution
- Annual storage fees waived for 2015
- 5 Hours of Personal Marketing Assistance
- 2015 Book Marketing Calendar
- Amazon Listing Optimization
The only way you can lose with this amazing holiday marketing bundle is if you wait too long. This offer is available on a first-come, first-served basis to the first 12 authors who order by October 31, 2014.
|TOP 10 DIAMOND BOOKS FROM OUTSKIRTS PRESS AUTHORS|