Outskirts Press, the fastest growing self-publishing and book marketing company, announced today the availability to all authors of their exclusive Book Blast Package, a book promotion Tour de Force that combines their five most popular book marketing services at a twenty-five percent savings.
“Thank you and your staff for developing this vital marketing tool for your authors. As Writing as a Small Business stresses, a web presence is vital and the wave of the future for marketing and selling books. You all proved it.” said Nash Black, author of Writing as a Small Business.
- Have a press release written and distributed by a professional writer.
- Send your press release to industry contacts. Follow up with phone calls as appropriate.
- Create a sixty second (or less) video trailer for your book and distribute it through online social networks.
- Find book reviewers who are committed to providing quality and honest reviews for self-published titles. Submit your book to at least ten of them.
- Hire a book marketing consultant to help you with the tasks you may not be feel comfortable working on yourself (i.e. developing a marketing plan, setting up book signings, etc.).
Previously, all of these services had to be ordered separately, but now all of them can be purchased together in a cost-effective package that “makes sense” of book marketing for self-publishing authors.
“With one easy order, any author can now save money and get the promotion of his or her book off to an explosive start,” said Outskirts Press Manager of Author Support, Elise Connors.
The Outskirts Press Book Blast Package is now available for all authors through the self-publisher’s web site www.outskirtspress.com/p/bookblast