Writing a book has been your dream, focus, passion and pursuit. Completing the writing of your book has required devotion, commitment, perseverance, sacrifice and confidence. Now what? Are you ready to see your dream realized?
With Outskirts Press, YOU are in control of your publishing destiny! When you choose to publish with Outskirts Press, you get to customize your book publishing package. Now, for the first time ever, you can also customize your book publishing promotion. Start with the Diamond or Pearl publishing package in August and you can choose any of the following promotions. Copy the promotion code you want, click the publishing package of your choice, enter the promotion code upon checkout and you’re on your way to an exciting publishing adventure!
- Option 1: 10% Off. Save 10% instantly. Promotion Code: 10AUG15.
- Option 2: Free Goodreads Marketing campaign. With more than 40 million members, Goodreads is the world’s largest community of readers. The Goodreads Marketing Campaign option through Outskirts Press is designed to help you connect with those readers through an author profile, book giveaway and targeted ad. Receive this option FREE with the Promotion Code: FREEGOOD15.
- Option 3: Free Custom Cover. People DO judge a book by its cover, so wrap your book in an impressive, eye-catching design that represents the quality of work on the pages within. Choose this promotion and receive a free Custom Cover for your book with the Promotion Code: COVERAUG15.
Outskirts Press offers a variety of self-publishing packages that are designed to fit the needs of our highly talented and diverse authors. Not sure where to start? Speak with a Publishing Consultant today. Our Publishing Consultants are available from 8am to 4pm Mountain time at 888.OP.BOOKS.
|TOP 5 PUBLISHING HEADLINES|
- Top 10 best selling books in self-publishing for June 2015
- Goodreads book marketing campaign assistance now available!
- Top 10 self-publishing book marketing tactics for June 2015
- Get in front of millions with the Google Books Preview option
- How to use Google to sell your book
|AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT & SUCCESS STORY|
“I would recommend Outskirts Press to any other author.”
Sandra Harris, Ph.D. received her B.A. from Stanford University and her Ph.D. from the University of Oregon. As a VA clinical psychologist, she conducted psychotherapy with combat veterans. Dr. Harris is a past president of the California Psychological Association, from which she received the Lifetime Achievement Award and the Distinguished Contribution to Psychology Award. Dr. Harris retired to Scottsdale, Arizona after a 33-year career in psychology. Dr. Harris is working on her second novel.
Thirty years after the Vietnam War, eight U.S. veterans bravely return to the country where their enemy lurked so long ago. Retired VA psychologist Dr. Ken Carson prepares the men to minimize the trauma of their journey while Reverend Johnny Green and Rabbi David Aloni lend spiritual support. In Vietnam, the veterans confront their painful, haunting memories: crossing leech-infested rice paddies in the dead of night surrounded by enemy; peasants who could be carrying weapons under their loose fitting “pajamas”; terror in the tunnels; degradation in the whorehouses and more. Finally able to relate to each other emotionally, without the detachment that was necessary for survival during the war, the men form a mini-platoon during the trip, bonding in their quest for wellness. Shrapnel: A Journey Toward Psychological Healing highlights the courage of the veterans while eloquently examining the long-term effects of combat stress and helping to remove the stigma of mental health treatment.
Sandra Harris, Ph.D., author of Shrapnel