Outskirts Press has launched a new marketing option to help published authors successfully promote their books to the 40 million readers in the Goodreads community.
Outskirts Press, a top provider of book publishing and marketing services for self-publishing authors, has launched a new marketing option to help authors harness the power of a huge, and ever-growing, community of readers. The Denver-based company announces the addition of the Goodreads Marketing Campaign option to its already impressive menu of marketing services.
In June, Outskirts Press asked readers of its blog to choose what new service they would like the company to offer. Garnering 36 percent of the vote, the Goodreads option was the clear winner among several potential services.
Now more than 40 million members strong, Goodreads is the world’s largest community of readers. The Goodreads Marketing Campaign from Outskirts Press is designed to help authors connect with those readers through an author profile and targeted ads. The campaign includes several notable features:
- Assistance of a marketing consultant to set up a Goodreads Author Profile.
- Consultation via phone to guide the author on how to connect with more readers.
- Creation of a book giveaway to engage readers, generate awareness and encourage reviews for the book.
- Creation of a “per-click” ad on Goodreads set up to target by genre, location, gender or age to reach the precise audience of readers.
- Statistics on the effectiveness of the ad in terms of views, clicks and the number of Goodreads’ members who add the book to their collections.
For more information about the Goodreads Marketing Campaign from Outskirts Press, visit: http://www.outskirtspress.com/p/goodreads.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.: Outskirts Press offers full-service, custom self-publishing and book marketing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at http://www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press, Inc. represents the future of book publishing today.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd – 515, Parker, Colorado 80134