If your book has a copyright of 2014 or 2015, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity you don’t want to miss! Now that so many books are published each year, customers look for “award-winning” books to spend their hard-earned dollars on. The only way to have an award-winning book is to enter contests, and this is one of the most prestigious.
We can handle all of the submission details for you, including:
- Printing copies of your book for the judges
- Mailing your book to the judges
- Paying your award submission fee, and
- Completing the entry forms for you.
So what do you get when you win?
- Award-Winning Author Recognition — Each winner/finalist will be able to promote themselves and their book as an award-winning author and award-winning book.
- Medal Award Ceremony — Winners and finalists are invited to the Readers’ Favorite Medal Award Ceremony during the week of the Miami Book Fair International, the largest book fair in the nation.
- Book Review and Mini Critique — All entrants receive a complete book review which will be posted on the Readers’ Favorite site, Barnes & Noble, Google Books, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Pinterest.
- Display of your Book Cover, Summary and Award Image — Winners and finalists will also be featured on a new Award Contest Results page via a link in the “Our Award-Winning Books” box on every page of the Readers’ Favorite site.
- Professional, High Distribution Press Release — Both Readers’ Favorite and Outskirts Press announce the results of the competition through premium press releases and blog posts sent to a variety of media contacts and other authors.
Chance to have your book made into a movie or TV show by Wind Dancer Films!
Don’t delay; the deadline for Outskirts Press published authors is this Friday, April 24, 2015.