Nearly all self-publishing companies offer writers an “incentive” to join their newsletter or mailing list. In most cases, this is the company’s own “Publishing Guide.” These guides vary from sleek sales brochures to informative books covering the process of self-publishing (typically with that particular self-publishing company).
Other self-publishers offer “white papers” or “tip sheets” or “advice columns” focusing on specific topics or obstacles an author may face when self-publishing a book. While often more informative (at least about said topic or obstacle), these white papers are usually much shorter, and therefore, of less-perceived value.
A few self-publishing companies combine their publishing guide with a robust collection of white papers and tip sheets to create a treasure trove of helpful resources for writers. The guide typically markets the company and its offerings, perhaps sheds light on the self-publishing and book marketing processes, and shines a spotlight on successful authors. The white papers, advice columns, and tip sheets, on the other hand, identify core questions or issues facing many writers and offers suggestions or solutions to pave an author’s path toward publication and success.
Outskirts Press offers just such a Publishing Kit to new clients for free at the following link: https://outskirtspress.com/book-publishing.html#ebooks
Watch the video about the Publishing Kit:
Your complimentary Publishing Kit contains the following:
- 7 Tips to Self-Publish Like a Pro
- The most recent book by Outskirts Press President Brent Sampson: Self-Publishing Questions Asked & Answered
- Our definitive publishing guide: Publish Your Passion
- Book shepherd one-sheet: Meet Your Publishing Consultant
- Author success white paper: 7 Highly Effective Rules for the Perfect Book Title
- Author guide: Author Photo & Biography Guide
- Author tip sheet: The Top 7 Marketing Elements to Include in Your Book
- Author guide: Which Book Format Should I Choose?
- Author white paper: How to Price Your Book
- Publishing white paper: Diving into Self-Publishing
- About Outskirts Press: Publishing brochure
- One-stop shop: Custom Illustration Samples in Color and Black & White
So, are you ready to publish your masterpiece with the A+ rated and #1-rated self-publishing company according to the Better Business Bureau and Top Consumer Reviews, respectively? If so, connect with Outskirts Press right now in whatever manner is easiest for you:
- Call 1-888-672-6657
- Live chat at OutskirtsPress.com
- Schedule a FREE consultation with a Publishing Consultant
Or click that button above to order the best publishing package for you today!