The Social Media Set-Up & Strategy Toolkit is launching this month to replace the Author Platform option. While many of the successful marketing concepts remain the same, we listened to your feedback and made some moderate improvements, too.
Here’s what the new Social Media Set-Up and Strategy Toolkit includes:
Profile/Account Creation and/or Refinement – select three social media accounts from five choices: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Pinterest:
- Enhancement of your profile with your book summary, author bio, and photo
- Eye-catching graphics (flat and isolated 3D images) of your book cover
- “Shop Now” buttons linked to your Amazon sales page and the OP Bookstore
Social Media Posts:
- Initial posts for each selected account
- Recommended posts for your book launch
- Posting calendar with 120 days of ideas
- Posts linked/aggregated across multiple social media accounts
Target Marketing and Advertising:
- Research and identify your target audience on each account
- Connect each account with your target audience
- Create an ad to use on Facebook
- Digital clipping service (Google Alert) to notify you of any mention of you or your book on the internet
You’ll also receive access to our Social Media video series as well as valuable tip sheets to help you even more.
You already know how important social media is when it comes to marketing and promoting your books. The new Social Media Set-Up & Strategy Toolkit gives you everything you need to hit that jungle swinging!