Believe it or not, this is the time when many high-profile magazines and trade publications — who work months ahead of time — are already filling editorial and advertising space for holiday editions. That means the earlier you get started on holiday book marketing, the better chance you have of getting in front of more potential readers.
Outskirts Press is offering our annual Holiday Marketing Bundle, including a coveted spot in the New York Times Book Review Holiday Co-op Advertisement that goes out to over one million readers in time for holiday shopping! Your New York Times advertisement is bundled with:
- A feature spotlight posting on the Self-Publishing News blog
- Your own book trailer video
- Annual Book Distribution Fee waived for 2021
- Amazon Listing Optimization to capture potential sales
- A custom graphic featuring you and your book cover to use in your holiday marketing efforts (click for an example)
- 5 hours with a Book Marketing Specialist
But hurry — there are only 6 spots available for this special offer, and spots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.