As a self-publishing author, you want to use as many marketing tools as possible to increase sales and readership. And one of the best ways to create a buzz about your work is by becoming an award-winning author. It’s a great feeling and, more importantly, a powerful marketing tool. A book award lends instant credibility to an author and influences book buyers too!
At Outskirts Press, we know how valuable book awards are, so we offer a Readers’ Favorite Book Award Submission program that gives our authors the opportunity to gain recognition and receive free targeted book marketing services. The Readers’ Favorite International Book Awards is one of many competitions that allow self-published authors to compete alongside traditionally published authors, and it’s the fastest growing book review and award contest site on the Internet.
As an award winner, you will be able to add your Readers’ Favorite award seal to your book and all other marketing materials, and promote yourself in press releases, social media—in your emails and on your business cards—as an “award-winning author.” Imagine!
Winners are featured on the Readers’ Favorite contest website and in the media—resulting in critical exposure for you and your book. But can this exposure translate into sales? It sure can! An award-winning book is more likely to get the attention of readers, libraries, and bookstores, which can definitely up your sales.
So, what do you get when you win?
- Award-Winning Author Recognition – Each winner/finalist will be able to promote themselves and their book as an award-winning author and award-winning book, respectively. We make it easy by offering authors many options to enhance their book covers and online presence upon winning an award.
- Book Review and Critique — All entrants receive a complete book review that will be posted on the Readers’ Favorite website, Barnes & Noble, Google Books and Facebook (unless your book has already been reviewed by the Readers’ Favorite team).
- Display of your Book Cover, Summary, and Award Image on Readers’ Favorite Website — Winners and finalists will be featured on the Contest Results Page via a link under the search box at the top left of every page on the Readers’ Favorite website.
- Professional, High-Distribution Press Release — Both Readers’ Favorite and Outskirts Press announce the results of the competition through premium press releases and blog posts sent to a variety of media contacts and other authors.
- You could also win part of $20,000 in prizes just for entering!
There are hundreds of thousands of self-published books released each year, and competition is fierce. Authors who are serious about getting their book noticed will need to put extra effort into the promotional department, and entering the Readers’ Favorite contest is a powerful step in the right direction.
It’s easy to get started. Our Readers’ Favorite Book Award Submission program handles all the details for you to enter this contest. Click here for more details, but don’t wait too long! The deadline for consideration for this year’s award program is April 8, 2016.
One thought on “Is Your Book Award-Worthy? Enter the Readers’ Favorite Contest and Find Out!”
Reblogged this on nativemericangirl's Blog.