As a self-publishing author, you’re always looking for ways to get your book in front of new readers, and you’re probably looking for ways to stretch your marketing budget too. At Outskirts Press, our Co-Op Advertising Program is the solution!
The Outskirts Press Co-Op Advertising Program is a powerful, yet affordable tool that gives authors premium advertising exposure for their book in high-quality magazines or periodicals with other Outskirts Press authors — but at a fraction of what it would cost to run a full-color ad on their own.
Authors marketing their books through the Co-op Advertising Program can secure premium exposure for a minimal amount of money. Each book will occupy a 2″ x 2.5″ space within a full-color, full-page ad along with eleven other Outskirts authors. The book’s ad space includes a full-color image of the book’s cover, an abbreviated synopsis, ISBN, and retail price, along with all the ordering information necessary to purchase the book.
Outskirts Press offers its authors several options to choose from in the Co-Op Advertising Program. Imagine, YOUR book prominently featured in one of these industry favorites:
- ForeWord Magazine, which reaches over 10,000 librarians, booksellers, agents, and other industry professionals
- Spirituality & Health, which reaches over 200,000 readers exploring the spiritual journey to self-knowledge, authenticity, and integration
- Publishers Weekly, which targets 80,000 booksellers, publishers, librarians, wholesalers, distributors, and agents
- Boston Review, a magazine covering lots of ground—politics, poetry, film, fiction, book reviews, and criticism—and with a highly educated, affluent audience
- Bookmarks Magazine, which targets a dedicated and affluent readership of 40,000 and growing
Co-op advertising through Outskirts Press is the easiest way to effectively put your book in front of thousands of influential readers at a fraction of the
cost to do it on your own.
Space is limited and ads fill up fast… Click below for more details on the Outskirts Press Co-Op Advertising Program, and see how easy (and affordable) it can be to promote your book nationwide!