If you’re still mulling over plans to self-publish, let 2019 be the year you make it happen—on your own terms.
This January, there’s no need to settle for a deal that doesn’t fit. That’s why Outskirts press is giving you the freedom in this new year to select the best self-publishing savings for you. We’ve resurrected your favorite promotions from 2018 and offered them again—only this time you get to tell us what the deal is. This is your only chance to call the shots!
It’s very straightforward: Purchase the Ultimate or Full-Color publishing package during this limited-time offer, and you can choose the promotion that’s perfect for you:
- 15% off plus free Kindle Ebook Edition – promo code: 15plus-Kindle
- Free Kindle/NOOK/iPad ebook package – promo code: Ebooks-Free18
- $300 spending credit – promo code: 300-Spending
- 17% off Ultimate or Full-Color Publishing – promo code: LuckyDay
- Triple author copies – promo code: Triplecopies
- Free Custom Cover – promo code: Custom-Free
- Free package upgrade (Buy Basic publishing, receive the Ultimate package. Or, buy the Ultimate, get Full-Color.) – promo code: Upgrade-July18
- Free Amazon Launch Bundle – promo code: AmazonLaunch-Nov18
- Free editing down payment plus copyright registration – promo code: FreeCopyEdit
- Free paperback, hardback and Kindle – promo code: Buy1-Get3
Plus, if One-Click Publishing is more to your liking, here’s one more promotion you can choose:
- Save $500 on any One-Click Publishing package – promo code: OneClick-500
Go ahead, let all that freedom go to your head—you’ve earned the privilege!
To claim any promotion your heart desires, simply:
- Purchase the Ultimate or Full-Color publishing package (or the One-Click Publishing package of your choosing, if that’s more your speed)
- Enter the corresponding promo code at checkout
Would you like help choosing your best self-publishing option? Connect with Outskirts Press now in whatever manner is easiest for you:
- Call 1-888-672-6657
- Live chat at OutskirtsPress.com
- Schedule a free consultation with a Publishing Consultant