As a self-published author, do you know how to develop a book marketing plan or even what should be included in it? Do you have the time and know-how to snag and schedule book signings? Are you confused about when, where and how to implement these and other elements of your book marketing plan?
A professional book marketing specialist can assist you with all these tasks, and more!
What, exactly, can a book marketing specialist do for you?
- Develop a marketing plan. A book marketing plan is as vital to the marketing of a book as an outline is to the writing of it. And a marketing plan must be continuously tweaked to stay aligned with your goals. When you hire a book marketing specialist, you will receive a customized marketing plan with recommended actions and valuable information you can use TODAY to sell more books.
- Arrange book signings. Book signings are special moments for any author, and for book fans. Your book marketing specialist will help you schedule these events and coordinate all the important details.
- Develop your author platform. Your online presence says a lot about you as a person, and it can say a lot about you as an author. Having an internet presence that is tailored specifically to your needs will help you fine-tune your image, get the word out about your book(s) to a large, targeted audience and give readers valuable ways to find you and buy your book. Your author platform includes a website, social networking accounts and more. A book marketing specialist can ensure that you make the most of this valuable marketing medium!
- Follow-up on marketing leads. When life gets busy, it’s nice to hand off the little details to someone else–like following up with potentially valuable marketing leads. Your book marketing specialist will chase down these leads for you and make sure you get ’em while they’re HOT!
Marketing a book is not a cookie-cutter science. The successful path depends upon the book, the author, and his/her goals. That’s why it is imperative to meet with your book marketing specialist first, typically via an initial telephone consultation. Once you make sure you and your marketing specialist are on the same page (pun intended), you can work together more efficiently, and effectively.
If you haven’t yet secured the services of a professional book marketing specialist to help you with the marketing of your self-published book, perhaps 2021 is the year to do it.
Right now, Outskirts Press is offering an instant 10% savings off the regular price of $349 when you claim 5 hours of 1-on-1 marketing assistance with a book marketing specialist. Enter promo code savetenbms at check out to receive 10% off instantly.
About Outskirts Press
Since 2002, Outskirts Press has helped thousands of authors just like you develop, publish, and market thousands of high-quality, award-winning books featuring…
- exceptional cover design
- professional interior formatting
- high-quality printing
- award-winning publishing
- worldwide distribution
- and extensive book marketing services
Outskirts Press is the only A+ rated and #1-rated self-publishing company according to the Better Business Bureau and Top Consumer Reviews, respectively, because we deliver outstanding customer service, affordable pricing, and industry-leading royalties.