We at Outskirts Press love our authors. Now, it’s your turn to show how much you love us!
What if you could love us AND win a free laptop computer with Windows 10? What’s not to love about that? Share the love and get a chance to win a computer that you’ll absolutely adore in our 5th Annual “Show Us Your Love” social media event and video contest. One talented author will be the lucky winner of a brand-new HP, AMD A8-series, 15.6-inch* laptop computer – perfect for getting inspired to write!
Here’s how it works:
- Grab your video camera, smartphone or iPad and record your own artistic 1- to 3-minute video creatively demonstrating your deep and abiding love for your book – and your love for Outskirts Press.
- Email your video file to email@example.com by midnight MST on Friday, February 19, 2016.
- We’ll share your video on our Facebook Page, YouTube Channel and Twitter Feed, increasing exposure for you and your book (Authors who submit videos are giving Outskirts Press permission to post videos to our YouTube channel, on our website and other social media platforms for promotional purposes).
- The three finalists receiving the most “likes” on our Facebook page from among all the posted entries will be selected for a public vote on our blog to determine the winner from February 22-26. Be sure you follow our Facebook page so you can “like” your favorite video(s) and visit our blog to vote.
- The winner of the free HP laptop computer with Windows 10 will be announced via our blog on Tuesday, March 1, 2016.
Get your video submitted right away. The sooner you submit your video, the more exposure you’ll receive. Have all your friends and family visit our Facebook page at facebook.com/outskirtspress to “like” your video, and be sure to share it on your own social media channels, too. This is valuable promotion time for your book!
HP – 15.6″ Touch-Screen Laptop – AMD A8-Series – 4GB Memory – 1TB Hard Drive – Black
Hard Drive Capacity 1000 gigabytes
Hard Drive Type SATA
Included Software CyberLink, PowerDirector, PhotoDirector and YouCam and more
Operating SystemWindows 10
Processor Brand AMD
Processor Speed 2.2 gigahertz
Processor Model AMD A8-Series
System Memory (RAM) 4 gigabytes
Wireless Networking Wireless-B, Wireless-G, Wireless-N
Screen Size 15.6 inches
Weight 4.73 lbs.
Height: 0.96 inches
Width: 15.13 inches
Depth: 10.02 inches
That’s it! Happy recording, and good luck! Get a look at some of the creative displays of self-publishing love on our YouTube channel by clicking here.
|START PUBLISHING NOW AND COLLECT A $300 REWARD IN YOUR SHOPPING CART!|
During this promotion, authors are rewarded with a $300 credit to use any way they wish. Just enter the promo code of MadMoneyFeb16 during checkout-it’s that easy!
There are many options you can use your $300 towards.
- Custom cover design
- Copy editing
- Custom interior formatting
- Amazon Kindle or Barnes & Noble Nook edition
- And more!
For the full details on our Mad Money promotion, click here.
And when you combine this promotion with the $400 of FREE upgrades already included with the Diamond package (standard press release distribution, Spring Arbor Christian distribution, streaming audio excerpt on your author webpage, cover photo from our image library) you’re looking at $700 worth of inclusions!
Don’t miss a chance to receive $300 that you can use to make your book stand out above the rest! Click the button below to order securely online or call 1-888-672-6657 ext. 706 to order over the phone. Start publishing today!
|TOP 5 PUBLISHING HEADLINES|
- Top 10 self-publishing book marketing tactics for December 2015
- Top 10 best selling books in self-publishing from 2015
- Introducing the amazing Amazon author sweepstakes from Outskirts Press
- The value of a personal marketing assistant in book marketing
- Resolutions for 2016 that every published author should make
|AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT & SUCCESS STORY|
“What I experienced with Outskirts Press in publishing my book was a lot more than what I expected. The process was smooth, my questions were answered, and I received suggestions and recommendations from my Author Representative, which were very helpful.”
Haji Razmi was born in Kandahar-Afghanistan. He went to the School of Law and Political Sciences, Kabul University. While employed at the Foreign Ministry of Afghanistan, he earned the certificate of graduation from the Institute of Diplomacy. He worked for four years as a diplomat at the United Nations in New York. Utilizing a UN fellowship, he earned the certificate of attendance of the 1990 full summer sessions of the International Law Commission in Geneva and of the International Law Academy of The Hague. From 2010 to 2014 he taught Pashto language at California State – East Bay and Stanford Universities. He is the author of Afghans Don’t Cry – a collection of short stories. He works and lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.
“Even if the sky falls to the ground, even if the whole world begs me, and even if all the people in the city and in the country kiss my hands and feet, I swear to God, I swear to the Prophet and I swear to the Quran that this cannot and will not happen, you all know me very well, when I say no to anything, that thing cannot be done even if it costs my life. If my son is really my son, he will never be able to do this. I am known in the whole world, from here to London, from Pakistan to America, as a hero of Jihad, so tell my son not to mess up with me…” This novel takes you on a fascinating journey into the moral, cultural, social, political and historical lifestyle of a nation where both ancient and modern empires and super powers; Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan, the Mogul Empire, Persian Empire, the British Empire, Sikh Empire, the Soviet Union and finally the richest country in the human history, the United States of America adventured but lingered in knowing the uniqueness and the real convolution of its way of life. This novel takes you deep down to that point of the journey where I bet you have never been.
– Haji Razmi, author of The Alliance