Why spend hours scouring crowded malls for what’s left after the Black Friday rush, when the perfect gift is a few little mouse-clicks away? Gift certificates have long been a staple of holiday giving, and for good reason: Far from being an easy cop-out, the right gift certificate can be a touching and highly personal tribute to your loved one. It’s one of several reasons why Outskirts Press offers an Instant Self-Publishing Gift Certificate:
- They’re thoughtful gifts. Some folks shy away from gift certificates/cards because they fear such a gift is impersonal. But what is more personal and thoughtful than the gift of publishing dollars for someone you know who dreams of publishing? It’s just as tailor-made for your recipient as a sweater in the right size!
- They’re inspiring. Perhaps the writer in your life has put off completion of their project due to lack of publishing funds, or just plain lack of motivation. Knowing they’ve got a great head-start on the purchase of a publishing package – or whatever self-publishing service they might require – is just the inspiration an author needs to take that next step.
- They’re flexible for your recipient. You may have motivated the writer you love, but you’ve by no means boxed them in! An Instant Self-Publishing Gift Certificate from Outskirts Press can be used toward the purchase of any product or service offered by Outskirts Press, including but not limited to:
- Publishing package(s) – inclusive packages such as our popular Diamond and Pearl Publishing Packages
- Publishing Kit – Poetry Formatting Kit or Memoir Writing Kit, for example
- Marketing services – Personal Marketing Assistance, promotional materials, ebook editions, Top 10 Radio Interview & Media Training and more.
- Writing services – ghostwriting, editing, etc.
- They’re flexible for you. You can choose whatever denomination you want, starting with $99. If you want a higher denomination for your recipient, just let us know. But the best part is you don’t have to wrangle with fellow shoppers to get it.
Once you add the Instant Self-Publishing Gift Certificate(s) to your cart, Outskirts Press will contact you for information on the recipient and gather any personal messaging you wish to include with the gift notification.
If the recipient is already registered and/or published with Outskirts Press, the $99 will be instantly credited to his existing Publishing Center account. If the writer isn’t yet registered, Outskirts Press will create a free Publishing Center account for him and credit the $99 gift to the new account. Once the credit has been applied to the writer’s account, Outskirts Press will notify him of the special gift via email using the messaging provided by you.
Gift certificates are also great items to add to your own “wish list”. Simply forward this email along to your friends and loved ones to let them “subtly” know that self-publishing is the perfect gift for YOU this holiday season!
So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to wrap up the season’s gifting!
|SAVE $100 OR MORE WHEN YOU START PUBLISHING TODAY!|
Save 10% instantly by entering the promotion code 10SAVE2013 when checking out of your shopping cart while purchasing our industry-leading Diamond publishing service or our full-color Pearl publishing service.
In addition to receiving 10% off, you’ll also receive the following with your Diamond package:
- Standard Press Release. $99 value included free when you order your Diamond publishing service today.
- Audio Excerpt. $99 value included free with your Diamond order today and a great way to share your voice with your readers, literally!
- E-Book Edition (pdf). $99 value included free with your Diamond publishing service.
- Cover Image. $99 value included free and a great way to enhance your cover.
- Spring Arbor additional distribution. $99 value to complement the Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Ingram availability already included with your Diamond publishing service.
All in all, you’re looking at over $600 of free stuff in December!
|TOP 5 PUBLISHING HEADLINES|
- Win a $99 gift certificate when you show us your holiday spirit
- Give the gift of self-publishing with Outskirts Press instant gift certificates starting at $99
- The book marketing gift that keeps on giving
- Outskirts Press self-publishing authors featured in the New York Times
- 3 book marketing tips to boost holiday sales
|AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT & SUCCESS STORY|
“Everyone admires the cover of my book. Thank you for sending two covers so that I had a choice. I’m sure I picked the better one. The quality of the book is excellent and I enjoyed working with all of the staff. Thank you for a job well done.”
Bertha Schnoebelen is the tenth of her parent’s twelve children. She and her husband now live in Liberty, Texas.
Bertha was born in 1919 on a farm near Homestead, Oklahoma. After she graduated from high school, she became a beauty operator and moved to Mooreland, Oklahoma. In 1941, she met a sailor who was home on leave. They were married six weeks before WWII began. Her story is filled with exciting episodes of wartime and peace, of travel, celebrations, reunions and more than seventy years of married life. It is fun to read and I’m sure you will enjoy it.
– Bertha Schnoebelen, author of A Joyful Life