Every writer needs a jump-start at one time or another. If you’re struggling with certain aspects of your book or you’ve simply run out of steam, the Writing Consultation service from Outskirts Press may be just what you need to fine-tune your writing and get your book back on track. This is your ticket to becoming a published author!
In a Writing Consultation with one of our professional writers, you have a one-on-one brainstorming session to address the writing issues that have slowed your progress…or ground it to a halt. Our consultants are experienced writers with a thorough knowledge of grammar, composition, and other writing building blocks. You’ll also receive valuable advice and a plan of action for moving forward.
For $99 per one-hour block, you can use your Writing Consultation time to:
- Troubleshoot plot, characters, technique, or execution of your ideas
- Work through writer’s block
- Take inventory of usable book materials
- Organize book ideas into a usable outline
- Get ideas on how to proceed with a book
- Gather ideas on how to finish
- Negotiate tricky passages
- Ask for general writing advice
- Get help moving to the next step in writing
Afterward, your writing consultant will provide a follow-up summary of your meeting, along with constructive information you can use to overcome personal writing obstacles and regain your forward momentum.
At Outskirts Press, we know how difficult the process of writing can be, and we want to see you succeed. Our Writing Consultation service is designed to help writers begin publishing.
Click here to find out how we can help you!