Was your book published in 2012? If so, this is your one and only chance to enter the Benjamin Franklin Book Awards.
The registration deadline for the Benjamin Franklin Award Submission Service is this Friday, October 26, 2012.
The Benjamin Franklin Awards, administered by the Independent Book Publishers Association, are among the most respected book awards in the country. The awards recognize excellence in both editorial and design. The specific genre categories are judged by three industry professionals, coming from the library, bookstore, reviewer, designer, publicity and editorial markets.
All finalists will be notified in the late spring, early summer. Winners and finalists are recognized at a gala event at the Book Expo of America and receive award certificates. Winners receive an engraved crystal trophy. All winners and finalists are announced to the major trade journals and media, and winners are recognized at the IBPA booth at BEA in the spring.
As an Outskirts Press published author, you can have us handle all of the submission details for you. With your purchase of this package and your eligible book, we will handle all the details, including:
- the award submission fee
- registering your book with the contest
- sending them each the necessary review copies of your book
- accurately and completely filling out the necessary entry forms
- selecting the most appropriate category for your book (if we’re not sure, we’ll ask you)
- shipping and handling costs of your book to each of the contest’s multiple judges
Click here for details or to order the Benjamin Franklin Submission Service today.
Did you write an award-winning book?