From the award-winning and bestselling* author of Sell Your Book on Amazon comes Brent Sampson’s latest non-fiction guide to the world of independent publishing and marketing: Self-Publishing Questions Asked & Answered.
And it’s currently available in paperback, Kindle eBook, and audiobook formats from Amazon, or in this FREE Publishing Kit from Outskirts Press.
Do You Want to be a Published Author?
Self-Publishing Questions Asked & Answered identifies the most common questions concerning self publication today and answers them clearly and concisely. What is the difference between “independent” self-publishing, “free” self-publishing, and “full-service” self-publishing? What should I title my book? How do I price my book? What is an ISBN and why is it important? How do I get book reviews on Amazon? These are just a small sample of the top 25 questions Ernest & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Semi-Finalist and self-publishing expert Brent Sampson has been asked over the years and now answers thoroughly and completely in this book.
About the Author
Ernest & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Semi-Finalist Brent Sampson is the award-winning and bestselling author of Sell Your Book on Amazon and The Book Marketing COACH. As the founder, president and chief marketing officer of Outskirts Press, Brent has helped writers from around the world experience the joy and satisfaction of bringing their high-quality, professional, and award-winning books into the marketplace. Learn more at OutskirtsPress.com.
About the Free Publishing Kit
Your complimentary Publishing Kit from Outskirts Press contains:
- Self-Publishing Questions Asked & Answered
- Publish Your Passion
- 7 Tips to Self-Publish Like a Pro
- Book shepherd one-sheet: Meet Your Publishing Consultant
- Author success white paper: 7 Highly Effective Rules for the Perfect Book Title
- Author guide: Author Photo & Biography Guide
- Author tip sheet: The Top 7 Marketing Elements to Include in Your Book
- Author guide: Which Book Format Should I Choose?
- Author white paper: How to Price Your Book
- Publishing white paper: Diving into Self-Publishing
About Outskirts Press
Since 2002, Outskirts Press has helped thousands of authors just like you develop, publish, and market thousands of high-quality, award-winning books featuring…
- exceptional cover design
- professional interior formatting
- high-quality printing
- award-winning publishing
- worldwide distribution
- and extensive book marketing services
Outskirts Press is the only A+ rated and #1-rated self-publishing company according to the Better Business Bureau and Top Consumer Reviews, respectively, because we deliver outstanding customer service, affordable pricing, and industry-leading royalties.
* #29 overall Amazon bestseller, 2007. Royal Palms Literary Awards, Best Book of the Year 2007