Every writer can use help from a fellow professional from time to time. Whether you need help getting started, are struggling with certain aspects of your book, or are running out of a steam, getting advice from another professional writer can be just the help you need. Whether you’re a novice writer or seasoned pro, consider the Writing Consultation service from Outskirts Press to fine-tune your writing and get your book back on track.
The writing process can be very difficult, but we want to see you succeed. Writing Consultation services are designed to help writers do just that!
In a Writing Consultation with one of our professional writers, you have a one-on-one brainstorming session to address the writing issues that have slowed your progress. Our consultants are experienced writers with a thorough knowledge of grammar, composition, and other writing building blocks. You’ll also receive valuable advice and a plan of action for moving forward.
For $99 per one-hour block, you can use your Writing Consultation time to:
- Troubleshoot plot, characters, technique, or execution of your ideas
- Work through writer’s block
- Take inventory of usable book materials
- Organize book ideas into a usable outline
- Get ideas on how to proceed with a book
- Gather ideas on how to finish
- Negotiate tricky passages
- Ask for general writing advice
- Get help moving to the next step in writing
Afterward, your writing consultant will provide a follow-up summary of your meeting, along with constructive information you can use to overcome personal writing obstacles and regain your forward momentum.
For more information, visit us online at www.OutskirtsPress.com, call 1-888-OPBOOKS, or chat with us live via our website.