Have you ever promoted your book at a local fair? What about at the library? At the movie theatre or a local restaurant? Summer is a season of promotions, book fairs, and festivals–making it the perfect time of year around which to build your own marketing plan! And the perfect event requires, even demands, the perfect complementary takeaway for attendees to remember you and your book by.
I’m talking about promotional materials! During the month of June, we’re offering our Promotional Materials Bundle for 10% off of an already discounted price. You get great savings on the design and printing of five different types of materials, all of which adds up to a fantastically useful and affordable range of over 1,525 custom promotional items featuring your book’s beautiful cover! More specifically, this package provides:
- 500 bookmarks
- 500 business cards
- 500 postcards
- 25 small posters
But … what do you do with these items? Where does an author get started? We’ve put together a list of our top five tips for getting the most out of your promotional events and materials!
- Use the 500 bookmarks included in this package to stock the counters of local businesses, libraries, and bookstores; anywhere that people read, or have to take a pause while reading, is perfect
- Hand out the 500 business cards at public readings, book signings, and other events where you’ll meet potential future readers
- Mail the 500 postcards to distant friends or to those likely to purchase copies of your book, or recruit friends and family to use them in place of regular correspondence! Two birds with one stone, right?
- Use the 25 small posters to paper the town! Inquire at local businesses, including grocers, movie theaters, and restaurants, if they wouldn’t mind you putting up a poster on their public bulletin boards or paste it in their shop front windows!
- Whatever else you do, make sure it’s portable! You literally want your promotional materials to walk out the door, so make it easy! Stock materials that will really move, tucked away neatly in a wallet or pocket or book, and stock them in places or at events where people won’t hesitate to grab one and take it home!
In total, the Promotional Materials Bundle delivers thousands of branded marketing pieces which you can use in a variety of promotions and situations! Each one features a high-quality image of your book, along with the necessary information to find and purchase it. Order online or log in to your Publishing Center account and enter the promo code PromoPack10 at checkout!
|Order Promotional Materials|