How would you like some acknowledgment for all your hard work self-publishing? The best path to success in writing is to become an award-winning author. Don’t delay in submitting your work with the Next Generation Indie Book Awards. This is your chance to gain notoriety and instant mass exposure. Your book needs to have a copyright of 2014, 2015 or 2016 and this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity you don’t want to miss!
So what do you get when you win?
- Cold, Hard Cash! — Win up to $1,500 to the best Fiction and Non-Fiction books. $750 to the second best Fiction and Non-Fiction books. $500 to the third best Fiction and Non-Fiction books. $100 to the winner of each of the 60 categories.
- Award-Winning Author Recognition — Each winner/finalist will be able to promote themselves and their book as an award-winning author and award-winning book. We make it easy by offering authors many options to enhance your book covers and online presence upon winning an award.
- A listing in the 2016 Next Generation Indie Book Awards Catalog which will be distributed to thousands of book buyers, media, and others!
- An invitation to attend the Gala Awards Ceremony in Chicago during BEA.
- The top 60 books will be reviewed by New York literary agent Marilyn Allen of Allen O’Shea Literary Agency for possible representation in areas such as distribution, foreign rights, film rights, and other rights. Ms. Allen has over 25 years of sales and marketing experience, including serving as Senior Vice President, Associate Publisher, and Director of Marketing for Harper Collins and directing sales and marketing teams for Simon & Schuster, Penguin Books and Avon Books. Ms. Allen has worked with many best-selling authors including Stephen King, Ken Follett, Barbara Kingsolver, John Gray, Mary Higgins Clark, and many more.
- All Finalists for the 2016 Next Generation Indie Book Awards will be selected and notified by May 2016 and winners will be selected and notified before the end of May.
And, if you’re an Outskirts Press published author, the best (and easiest) part is: we can handle all of the submission details for you, including: sending a copy of your book to the judges, paying your award submission fee, and completing the entry forms for you. This all comes with our Indie Book Awards Submission option.
Click here for details or to reserve your spot now.
The registration deadline is this Friday, January 8, 2016.