When a golden opportunity for book publicity comes along, authors should take note! This holiday season, take advantage of the book-buying frenzy by getting your self-published book inexpensive yet priceless exposure via a co-op ad in the New York Times Holiday Books Edition.
The New York Times Holiday Books Edition is the perfect venue for advertising; it’s a well-known, highly regarded publication that reaches millions of readers. As a key component of the Outskirts Press exclusive 2015 Holiday Marketing Bundle, this ad comes with several invaluable book marketing advantages:
- The New York Times is an established and highly respected publication that continues to attract a loyal following, even as other publications flounder.
- Published each December, this much-anticipated special edition places your book in front of more than 4 million subscribers! This type of exposure doesn’t come along often, and rarely does it come at a better time than during the holidays.
- What better place to advertise your book than in a publication specifically targeted to motivated book-buyers? Even with a full NYT ad, there’s no guarantee that the people viewing your ad in that edition are on the hunt for books. The Holiday Books Edition, on the other hand, goes directly to 4 million-plus subscribers with a high average income-subscribers who are actively looking for what you’re selling.
- The average price for a full ad in the prestigious New York Times can run upwards of $40,000! But a co-op ad in this NYT special edition can be yours for only a tiny fraction of that price for inexpensive and cost-effective marketing.
- With your co-op ad through Outskirts Press, you’ll share space with no more than 11 other Outskirts Press books, with a highly visible ad that lets you cut through the clutter. That means your book is always front-and-center and prominently displayed.
This holiday season, give yourself the gift of targeted, cost-effective exposure to millions of motivated book buyers with help from Outskirts Press.
|Get the Holiday Bundle!|
- Ad space in the New York Times Holiday Books Edition
- An exclusive feature spotlight on the Outskirts Press blog
- Holiday Book Video Trailer and Distribution
- Annual storage fees waived for 2016
- 5 Hours of Personal Marketing Assistance
- 2016 Book Marketing Calendar
- Amazon Listing Optimization
The only way you can lose with this amazing holiday marketing bundle is if you wait too long. This offer is available on a first-come, first-served basis to the first 12 authors who order by October 31, 2015.
|TOP 10 DIAMOND BOOKS FROM OUTSKIRTS PRESS AUTHORS|