Outskirts Press wants to give you the gift of merry holiday marketing with our 2013 Holiday Marketing Bundle, exclusively for you. But you have to act fast: This limited offer is available only on a first-come first-served basis to the first 12 authors who sign up.
The Holiday Marketing Bundle is a comprehensive one-click solution that delivers everything you need to boost your book’s visibility, just in time for the biggest book-buying season of year!
Since ad space in the New York Times (one of the highly coveted features of our holiday package) is limited, we’re extending this special, exclusive invitation to you early so you can reserve your ad space now before it’s too late. With your secure purchase of the 2013 Holiday Marketing Bundle, you receive:
- Ad space alongside other Outskirts Press books in the New York Times Holiday Books Edition – Published each December, this special edition places your book in front of more than 4 million subscribing book buyers. These aren’t casual shoppers. Many of these readers are educated and have six figure incomes. The best part of all is that they are looking for books to buy for themselves and their loved ones. Your book could be the one! You’ll share co-op ad space with no more than 11 other Outskirts Press books.
- An exclusive feature spotlight for your book on the Outskirts Press blog – Your book will be featured on our blog for thousands of viewers during the holiday season. Only the authors with the Holiday Marketing Bundle will receive a feature spotlight where their book will be the only one highlighted that day. Readers come to our blog seeking the best in self-publishing. This is your opportunity to shine!
- Book Video Trailer and Distribution to use in your own promotional efforts – You will receive a holiday-themed Book Video Trailer that we will distribute via YouTube and other major video distribution channels. While Outskirts Press enjoys a huge social media network, you needn’t rely on just that. You will receive a copy that you can distribute through any network you choose.
- Annual storage fees waived for 2014 – Save even more by skipping those storage fees when they’re due next year! When you purchase the 2013 Holiday Marketing Bundle, we’ll waive your storage fees for 2014. Use that cash for more important things – like shopping!
- 5 Hours of Personal Marketing Assistance – Book marketing can be complicated. Get guidance and real answers to your marketing questions from a real professional. Your Personal Marketing Assistant will work with you to create a personalized marketing plan for your book for the holiday season and beyond.
- Book marketing calendar to be used over the course of the upcoming year – In addition to the personalized marketing plan from your Personal Marketing Assistant, we’ll provide you with a free copy of the 2014 author marketing calendar to keep your marketing on track.
- Amazon Listing Optimization to spruce up your book listing for the holidays – Dry or outdated listings don’t sell books. Our professional marketing copywriter will spruce up your book description on Amazon and other retail sites, optimizing your copy to appeal to both potential readers and search engines. Strong sales copy can make a difference for your holiday book sales.
The only way you can lose with this amazing holiday marketing bundle is if you wait too long. This early offer is available on a first-come, first-served basis to the first 12 authors who order.
Click here to learn more about the 2013 Holiday Marketing Bundle and complete your purchase today.
|TOP 10 DIAMOND BOOKS FROM OUTSKIRTS PRESS AUTHORS|
|TOP 5 PUBLISHING HEADLINES|
- Top 10 best-selling books in self-publishing for August 2013
- Top 10 self-publishing book marketing tactics for August 2013
- Hire a self-publishing marketing assistant now and save time, turmoil and money later
- It’s a snap! One-click self-publishing gets you published with the click of a mouse!
- 5 essential elements of any winning self-publishing story
|AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT & SUCCESS STORY|
“I am very happy with my book and the experience was awesome. My Outskirts Press reps had so much knowledge and ideas that helped to create a beautiful book.”
Angela M. Smith lends you direct insight into her life and the situations she has had to address in relationships in Lost & Found. We have all been through some type of drama that makes you stop, think and write about it. Knowledge is learned.
A poet in her own right, Angela M. Smith has confronted the most delicate topics of her life. Lost & Found has that life journey that you travel, taking you from one moment in time to another. Angela’s poems take you through her life as they happen, from “Calm Down Mother” to “Climb Until You Rise,” you are sure to be captivated by the stories behind some of the poems.
– Angela M. Smith, author of Lost & Found