Published each December, the New York Times Holiday Books Edition is a special edition co-op ad that places your book ad front and center. This special holiday ad represents a unique — and rare — opportunity to gain priceless visibility, just in time for the holiday book-buying boom.
There are a few compelling reasons to participate in this marketing opportunity:
- The ad puts your book before nearly 5 million subscribing book buyers.
- You’ll save money by splitting the cost of your ad with a select few other authors.
- You’ll share co-op ad space with no more than 11 other Outskirts Press books. That means high visibility with very little competition for attention.
- NYT subscribers aren’t casual shoppers. Many readers of this edition are educated and have six-figure incomes.
- You’d be marketing to motivated buyers, actively seeking to buy for themselves and loved ones for the holidays.
Take a peek at the attractive, high-volume, highly visible ad you’ll get with participation in this year’s Holiday Edition:
Your book could be the one that takes off this year!
The New York Times Holiday Books Edition is the ideal way to make the most of the holiday book-buying boom! Find out how to get started through Outskirts Press.