Book fair season is here, and the first stop is the London Book Fair. It’s the UK’s largest and most popular event. Each year, London attracts well over 20,000 publishing professionals from every point in the publishing supply chain.
So, who’s who at London – and why would you want to go? According to their website, London attendees include the following:
- “Literary Agents/Scouts – representing international authors and looking to sell/acquire rights to print, audio, and film/TV content.
- Publishers -ranging from small to medium sized publishers as well as the larger publishing houses, all conducting rights business, export and national sales
- Domestic booksellers – from both independent bookshops and the retail chains
- Foreign booksellers – buying for their home markets
- Library and Information Professionals – influencers and purchasers
- Production, Distribution, Technical and Creative Professionals from the UK and overseas publishers looking for effective solutions to their business needs.
As you can see, there is no limit to the opportunities that you may encounter during the London Book Fair. We know that many authors do not budget for the time or money involved in exhibiting their book at London (or any other book fairs). That’s where our exhibition options come in. We send representatives to London for the fair. They collect leads on your behalf. After the fair has ended, you get a full report with all leads, pictures, and a summary of the happenings at the fair.
A few mouse clicks of your mouse and we will make sure your book gets adequate exposure at this exclusive event. We handle all of the details for you – all while you remain in the comfort of your own home. The deadline for reserving your space is Friday, 2/24/12.
Ready to reserve your space at London? Visit the following link to get started: