Award season is looming. This is a busy time for self-publishing authors. As the top self-publishing and book marketing company, we like to keep our authors abreast of award season happenings – including deadlines and ways to save on entry fees, etc.
The below information was extracted directly from the International Book Awards website:
The 3rd Annual International Book Awards (IBA 2012) are specifically designed to be a promotional vehicle for authors and publishers to launch their careers, open global markets and compete with talented authors and publishers throughout the world.
- Open to all books with a copyright date between 2009-2012, published in the English language with an ISBN and currently available for sale online to global consumers.
- Affordable Entry Fee! $69.00 per title/per category. Over 150 active categories to choose from including e-books, audiobooks, first time author and design categories. OCTOBER SPECIAL! $20 off regular entry fee! Through October 31, 2011, your entry fee is $49.00 per title/per category!
ENTRY FEES AND DEADLINE
$69.00 USD per title/per category
OCTOBER SPECIAL! $20 off regular entry fee!
Through October 31, 2011, your entry fee is $49.00 per title/per category!
- Final Entry Deadline is April 30, 2012. (All entries must be postmarked on or before April 30, 2012)
- Winners and Finalists will be announced nationally at the Book Expo America in New York City June 5-7, 2012.
- Eligible titles must have a 2009-2012 publication date, published in English and have an ISBN number.
- Galley copies are welcome.
- All entry fees must be paid via online or by check/money order in U.S. Dollars (“USD” must be pre-printed on all international checks/money orders)
- All sales are final. All entry books become the property of JPX Media Group and will not be returned.
- JPX Media reserves the right to refuse/reject any entry into The 2012 International Book Awards for any reason. Refused entries will be returned to sender with the original check intact.
Please visit www.internationalbookawards.com for more details and to enter.
Are you ready to publish your award-winning book?