In my previous article, I mentioned that self-publishing requires creativity, effort and innovation in order to tell your story. Simply putting pen to paper is not enough – the final product should be personable as well as professional.
Ironic, isn’t it?
So most of us can write a memoir easily – one that can impress upon everyone that can relate to our story. But don’t forget – a self-publishing book should be as professional as a book from a publishing house.
Why does it matter? Simply put – readers have standards! No one would like to buy a book with an unprofessional cover, or a book with a poorly formatted interior. When you use a self-publishing company, you don’t have to worry about these “issues”. Why not? Here are the top reasons:
- You don’t have to design your books yourself. We have designed and produced thousands of books, and you can benefit from this experience.
- We provide you with necessary guidance to make sure your end product is unique and fits requirements.
- You don’t have to worry about publishing and dealing with different agents for each task. We can do it all for you.
- We make self-publishing affordable with different packages.
- You can find your own voice. Instead of traditional publishing houses that want you to produce information that works for them, we suggest you to publish what works for you.
Self-publishing companies can provide a decisive edge to your final product.
Have you set a resolution to publish your own book in 2012? Let’s talk…