About the Author
E. J. Gandolfo is a former advertising agency copywriter and sales executive. She is an artist and antique dealer and resides in the Boston area. Gandolfo is the author of the EVVY CIPA award winning book, To Paint A Murder and the EVVY CIPA nominated book, A Tale of Deceit, both Veronica Howard Vintage Mysteries.
Testimonial About Outskirt Press
Several years ago, when I decided to write my first book, I searched diligently for a company that offered the quality options and support that I felt I required. Coming from a background in advertising and public relations as well as being the owner of an antique business, I knew from personal experience and from the trade that a lot of the outfits calling themselves “experts” to self-published authors were anything but. The horror stories were abundant!
I decided on Outskirts Press partly as a leap of faith and partly from their excellent track record. I’m delighted to say that my decision to trust Outskirts with “my baby” has paid off many times over. I am currently writing my fifth novel and will once again put my manuscript into their hands. The customer service is excellent and I have never doubted the skills of the editors, proofreaders, cover artists and author representatives that I have been assigned to work with.
I have won two CIPA EVVY Awards which would not have been possible without Outskirt Press.
Am I happy with Outskirts Press? You’d better believe it!
- To Paint A Murder: A Veronica Howard Vintage Mystery
- The Tontine Murders: A Veronica Howard Vintage Mystery
- Tasting Death: A Veronica Howard Vintage Mystery
- A Tale of Deceit: A Veronica Howard Vintage Mystery
- To Paint a Murder, 1st place in the mystery/crime/detective fiction category at the 25th annual EVVY CIPA Awards for 2019.
- A Tale of Deceit, EVVY CIPA nominated book