Imagine your book advertised in the pages of the New York Times for pennies on the dollar just in time for Christmas! But hurry, there are only a few spaces left, so reserve your spot right now.
Outskirts Press is proud to offer our authors the unique opportunity to advertise their books with a coveted spot in the New York Times Holiday Books Edition during the busiest book-buying time of year.
Our popular annual Holiday Marketing Bundle includes:
- Coveted ad space alongside select other Outskirts Press titles in a co-op advertisement in the pages of the New York Times (Holiday Book Edition)
- A feature spotlight about you and your book on SelfPublishingNews.com with over 37,000 followers (each of whom will also receive an email specifically about your book)
- Your own book trailer video, which will be uploaded to our Outskirts Press You Tube Channel and sent to you for further video marketing as you see fit
- Annual Digital Hosting-Storage Fees waived for 2020
- Amazon Listing Optimization for your book on Amazon to increase potential sales
- 5 hours with a Personal Marketing Assistant to make the most of the holiday shopping season
- A custom graphic showcasing your book in Times Square to use in your holiday marketing efforts
This Holiday Marketing Bundle offers the greatest combined value, but if you wish to only purchase the New York Times Co-op Ad click here for the stand-alone service.
Reserve your space now. There are only a few spots left for this special offer, and they’re filling fast on a first-come, first-served basis. When they’re gone, so is this deal!