With so many books on the market, it can be hard to stand out from the crowd. That’s why adding “award-winning” to your book’s description is not only an honor…it can boost sales, too!
By submitting the book you copyrighted in 2015 or 2016 for the Readers’ Favorite Book Awards, you’ll not only potentially win the appreciation you deserve, you’ll also receive…
- Award-Winning Author Recognition— Each winner/finalist will be able to promote themselves and their book as an award-winning author and award-winning book.
- Medal Award Ceremony— Winners and finalists are invited to the Readers’ Favorite Medal Award Ceremony during the week of the Miami Book Fair International, the largest book fair in the nation.
- Book Review and Mini Critique— All entrants receive a complete book review which will be posted on the Readers’ Favorite site, Barnes & Noble, Google Books, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Pinterest.
- Professional, High Distribution Press Release— Both Readers’ Favorite and Outskirts Press announce the results of the competition through premium press releases and blog posts sent to a variety of media contacts and other authors.
- Chance to have your book made into a movie or TV show by Wind Dancer Films!
And because Outskirts Press is here to help you through the publishing process and beyond, we’ll take care of the submission details for you by….
- Printing copies of your book for the judges
- Mailing your book to the judges
- Paying your award submission fee, and
- Completing the entry forms for you.
Just click the button below and you’ll be on your way to adding “award-winning author” to your professional biography. But don’t delay – the deadline for submission is March 1, 2017!
|Submit Your Book|