Now Accepting Submissions for the Third Annual Fandemonium Anthology from Outskirts Press
Have you written a poem or short story that you would like to enter for a chance to be published for free in this new anthology featuring our talented Facebook fans?
Each year, Fandemonium brings Outskirts Press Facebook fans together to experience the joy of publishing with Outskirts Press first-hand, benefiting a great cause along the way.
Submitting your work for consideration is simple. Here’s what to do:
- Become an Outskirts Press Facebook fan by “liking” our Facebook page. If you’ve already liked us, great!
- Post your submission as a Note in Facebook. Then tag the Outskirts Press Facebook Page in your Note.
- Be sure to submit your entry before April 30th, and remember to tell your friends to vote for your submission by “liking” it.
Submissions with the highest number of votes will be considered for inclusion in our upcoming Fandemonimum Volume 3 anthology. Submissions can be fiction, non-fiction, or poetry. Short entries are best for anthologies, so submissions under 5000 words will be considered first.
You will retain 100% of the copyright to your material. By submitting content, you confirm that you are the sole copyright holder to the material you are submitting and that you grant us a non-exclusive right to use the materials you submit through our social media channels and within the Facebook Anthology when it is published and distributed. Furthermore, you understand that royalties from the sale of Fandemonium are not split among the contributors but rather go to the American Red Cross.
Ready to publish your own book as well?
|Receive $300 of Amazon marketing services when you start publishing today.|
Jump-start your publishing marketing efforts with the Amazon Extreme marketing package and once your book is published, you will receive…
• An Amazon Kindle e-book edition of your book
• Amazon Search Inside the Book set-up
• An enhanced cover graphic on Amazon
• A free copy of “Sell Your Book on Amazon”
All this absolutely free when you start publishing your book with the popular Diamond package or the full-color Pearl publishing package by April 30, 2013 when you complete your shopping cart order with the promotion code: FreeAEApr13
In addition to receiving the free Amazon Extreme Package, you’ll also get the following savings with your Diamond package:
- Standard Press Release. $99 value included free when you order your Diamond publishing service today.
- Audio Excerpt. $99 value included free with your Diamond order today and a great way to share your voice with your readers, literally!
- E-Book Edition (pdf). $99 value included free with your Diamond publishing service.
- Cover Image. $99 value included free and a great way to enhance your cover.
- Spring Arbor additional distribution. $99 value to complement the Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Ingram availability already included with your Diamond publishing service.
All in all, you’re looking at $800 of free stuff in April!
|TOP 5 PUBLISHING HEADLINES|
- Three Free Amazon marketing options prepare self-publishing authors for Success
- Celebrate National Poetry Month with these book marketing tips
- Get that children’s book to print with a One-Click Self-Publishing Package
- 2012 Reader Views Literary Award Winners in Self-Publishing Announced
- Co-op Advertising for Self-Publishing Authors in Publisher’s Weekly
|AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT & SUCCESS STORY|
“I will recommend Outskirts Press to my family and others! Very professional, efficient, knowledgeable and caring! I Love you all! I am looking forward to working with you on my 3rd book!”
Sophia Santucci has been a yoga instructor for 11 years and involved in yoga practice for 20 years. She is a Reiki Master, a reflexologist, and a licensed cosmetologist; she also provides instruction and thought yoga to corporate environments and nonprofit organizations, and facilitates transformational seminars and meditation classes. She currently lives in Florida with her husband and a dog, surrounded by nature. Sophia’s first book is From Across the Ocean to Electromagnetic Energy in Motion to Waking up in Light.
Yoga is not about being able to wrap your leg around your neck. If you’re new to yoga and looking for a way to feel younger, healthier, and well balanced, Sophia Santucci’s latest book is for you. No prior experience is required, and it’s never too late to start. Take the first step to discovering a new you. Yoga Practice Demystified will take you through the gentle poses and stretches, the visualization, breathing, and meditation exercises that will bring balance to your soul and peace to your mind. With yoga, you can quiet the busy chatter of your mind, bring wellness to your physical body, and have more energy to accomplish your personal goals. Choose what works for you-this book has yoga recipes for everyone!
Sophia Santucci, author of Yoga Practice Demystified