Believe it or not – you must market different books in different genres differently. Likewise, we have created a list of our marketing options that tend to yield the highest return on investment (ROI) for self-publishing religious and/or spiritual authors because each of them can help you reach the target audience that is already looking for YOUR book.
1. Spring Arbor Christian Distribution – The purpose of Spring Arbor Christian Distributors is to provide superior distribution services for books that enhance people’s relationship with God. Outskirts Press authors with the Diamond or Pearl publishing package can receive submission to Spring Arbor Distribution for free. It is also available to Ruby authors as an additional paid option. Since Spring Arbor is a distributor with a specific purpose, not all titles submitted for consideration are accepted. Spring Arbor holds ultimate discretion for the titles they accept.
2. Personal Marketing Assistant – Outskirts Press Personal Marketing Assistants are available to work with Christian authors, regardless of where they published, in 5-hour blocks of time to develop a marketing plan (if needed), introduce new marketing strategies and carry out the marketing tactics necessary to reach the target audience and achieve your goals. For Outskirts Press published authors, this option is included in the Book Blast package.
3. Spirituality & Health Magazine Co-Op Advertising – Spirituality & Health reaches over 85,000 predominantly successful, professional readers who have grown to value authenticity, meaning and balance in life. They are invested in exploring the spiritual aspects of life and are on a journey focused on health, self-knowledge, authenticity and integration. Outskirts Press published authors can reach these affluent readers of Spirituality & Health magazine through co-op ads that are only a fraction of the cost of running full color advertising on their own. (NOTE: As of today, only one space remains for our upcoming Spirituality & Health ad — ACT SOON!)
4. Amazon Kindle Edition – There are several benefits to having your book available in Amazon’s Kindle Store. Read more about the benefits of the Kindle Edition in this post: Amazon Kindle Books Now Available in the UK – Great News for Self-Publishing Authors!
The Kindle Edition is available for all authors, regardless of where their book was published, and is included in the Amazon Extreme package.
5. Article Ghostwriting and Distribution – One of the proven ways to market yourself and your book on the Internet is to write and distribute related articles that demonstrate your expertise in your subject matter. Even if your article does not blatantly promote your book, your “About the Author” byline section does, including a link to your webpage. This is also good for Search Engine Optimization for your webpage.
Ready to get published and start receiving
marketing support and services like this?
3 thoughts on “Top 5 Book Marketing Options for Self-Publishing Religious and Spiritual Authors”
I wrote a biography with a Christian touch.I need assistance in marketing It.Can you be of help?
Hi Nicholas- Thank you for your comment. We would love to help you. Please call us M-F 8am-4pm (MST) at 888-672-6657 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit Outskirtspress.com and chat with a representative.
I HAD WRITTEN A RELIGIOUS BOOK IN ENGLISH ENTITELED SOUL WHICH IS TO BE EDITED SO THAT ALL RELIGIONS CAN ACCEPT IT AND IS TO BE TRANSLATED IN ALL LANGUAGES PUBLISHED AND DISTRIBUTED GLOBALLY FOR ALL THESE I NEED A RIGHT HAND