It is time to submit your 2012 book to major book award contests.
It used to be that simply having a published book was indicative of supremely high quality, but now that self-publishing is available for everyone, winning a book award is one of the most powerful and effective ways you can make your book stand above the crowd. Outskirts Press books win statistically more awards than any other online publisher.
With so many book awards and contests available, Outskirts Press has pre-screened and vetted 6 contests and you can save 25% when you submit your book to all six with the Book Award Submissions Package, which includes everything that is required to enter 6 major book contests. We even take care of sending them the books. The six awards are:
- Writer’s Digest International Self-Published Awards
- The National Best Books Awards
- The Next Generation Indie Book Awards
- The Reader Views Literary Awards
- The Benjamin Franklin Awards (ACT NOW for Extended Deadline: Monday, November 5, 2012)
- ForeWord Reviews Book of the Year Awards
Outskirts Press can facilitate the submission details to all these contests for you. With your purchase of this package, we will handle all the details, including:
- the award submission fee
- registering your book with the contest
- sending them each the necessary review copies of your book
- accurately and completely filling out the necessary entry forms
- selecting the most appropriate category for your book (if we’re not sure, we’ll ask you)
- shipping and handling costs of your book to each of the contest’s multiple judges
Many awards only accept books in the current copyright year (some will accept older books). If you just published your book this year, it is definitely the time to enter before it’s too late!
BONUS: You get an additional $100 off the price when you use the promotion code AWARDS100. Review all the details and eligibility requirements and order by clicking here.