The Writer’s Digest International
Self-Publishing Book Awards
You could win $3,000 cash and promotion in Writer’s Digest and Publisher’s Weekly!
Outskirts Press is already the sponsor and publisher of Writer’s Digest’s annual Writing Competition Collection, which is one of the most renown short story contests in the country. Now we can help you participate in the Writer’s Digest International Self-Publishing contest for books. You may be eligible to receive your part of over $17,000 in cash and prizes.
We can take care of all the submission details for you, including the completion of the necessary forms, the entry fee, and the required copies of your book. We will select the most appropriate category for submission from among the category choices listed below.
This contest is one of six confirmed and vetted awards Outskirts Press recommends and it available as part of its Spring Season Book Awards Submissions.
- ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER will be awarded $3,000 cash and promotion in Writer’s Digest and Publishers Weekly. The editors of Writer’sDigest will endorse and submit 10 copies of the Grand Prize-Winning book to major review houses such as The New York Times and The Washington Post. In addition, Book Marketing Works, LLC will provide a one-year membership in Publishers Marketing Association, guaranteed acceptance in a special-sales catalog providing national representation through 5000 salespeople selling to non-bookstore markets, guaranteed acceptance by Atlas Books (a top distributor to wholesalers, chains, independents and online retailers) and six hours of book shepherding from Poynter Book Shepherd Ellen Reid.
- 10 FIRST-PLACE WINNERS will receive $1000 cash and promotion in Writer’s Digest. In addition, Book Marketing Works, LLC will provide a guaranteed review in Midwest Book Review, a one-year membership to Book Central Station, the eBook Beyond the Bookstore, a Publishers Weekly book by Brian Jud and a copy of Grassroots Marketing for Authors and Publishers by Shel Horowitz.
- HONORABLE MENTION WINNERS will receive promotion at http://www.writersdigest.com, $50 worth of Writer’s Digest Books and a Notable Award Certificate.
- Mainstream/Literary Fiction
- Genre Fiction
- Inspirational (Spiritual, New Age)
- Life Stories (Biographies, Autobiographies, Family Histories, Memoirs)
- Children’s Picture books
- Middle-Grade/Young Adult books
- Reference Books (Directories, Encyclopedias, Guide Books)
Outskirts Press published authors can order this award submission service conveniently from the Publishing Center by choosing the Writer’s Digest Awards Full Submission Service from the Marketing Options screen.
Hurry! The deadline for order is March 31, 2011.
Ready to get published so you can have an award-winning book?