About the Author
In addition to being an award-winning fiction writer, Gabriel F. W. Koch has been recognized for his photography. His interests include climate change and learning about the growing adverse effects of it, as well as time travel.
Testimonial About Outskirts Press
“After frustrating attempts to interest a commercial agent and publisher, I decided to self-publish. As I researched online repeatedly, the name Outskirts Press appeared in my searches. I admit the name drew me since I was an author teetering on the outskirts of the publishing world.
Finally, I signed up and began preparing Paradox Effect for publication. My expectations were more about rejection than the actual process. However, the people I worked with were nothing but encouraging. The editor I hired gave me a boost of confidence. Nothing terrible was wrong with my manuscript.
The creation of the cover, which I love, was professionally crafted to meet and actually exceed my vision. Every aspect of the final book was amazing and impressive.
In the end, I had a book that gave me a sense of pride in my creation. Without the professionals at Outskirts Press, this would have been unlikely.
And to prove the point of my manuscript’s voice and the work my team at Outskirts Press did, Paradox Effect won three awards!
I never truly dreamed of winning writing awards.
Anyone doubting the ability to publish their book successfully needs to look no further than Outskirts Press.”
~Gabriel F. W. Koch
Books by Gabriel F. W. Koch
- 2019 CIPA EVVY Merit Award Mystery/Crime/Detective Fiction
- 2018 CIPA EVVY Merit Award
- 2017 Next Generation Indie Book Awards Finalist Science Fiction
- 2016 CIPA EVVY Award for Fiction/Science Fiction
- 2016 Outskirts Press Best Book of the Year Award (second place)
- 2004 L. Ron Hubbard Writers of the Future Award
- 2016 Best Book of the Year Finalist
- 2017 CIPA EVVY Second Place Science Fiction Award
- 2017 Next Generation Indie Book Award Finalist Mystery
One thought on “Author Spotlight: Gabriel F. W. Koch”