We want to ask you a question.
Which are you more likely to buy…a book or an Award-Winning Book?
And now that we’re fairly sure we know your answer to that question, we’re going to let you in on a little secret:
The same is true for your customers.
At Outskirts Press we love to give our writers the opportunity to become award-winning authors by making it easier to submit your work. And we happen to know that there is an upcoming award that you just might be interested in.
This award was created to highlight amazing books in 60 different categories to librarians, booksellers, industry professionals, and book lovers. This honor is open to self-publishing authors and finalists and winners will receive:
- A Foreword INDIES marketing toolkit with everything you need to personalize your publicity blitz.
- Press releases linking finalists and winners will be sent to Foreword Reviews’ 10,000+ list of media and industry professionals.
- Announcements of finalists and winners on Foreword Reviews’ Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Pinterest, and winners featured year round with individual plugs.
- Listing on indiefab.forewordreviews.com, with links to order your books through Amazon.com and Indiebound.
- Opportunities to participate in specially branded advertising, exclusively for Foreword INDIES winners and finalists.
And because Outskirts Press is dedicated to helping you with the publishing process, we offer the Foreword Magazine Book of the Year Awards Submission option which includes all registration paperwork, submission of your manuscript, and the award submission fee.
But don’t wait! The Outskirts Press deadline for entry is January 9th.
Wouldn’t it be great to be a 2017 award-winning author?