NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) in November seems like a distant memory now. It’s hard to believe we’re already halfway to the next annual writing challenge! It makes one wonder what has happened with the hundreds of manuscripts that spun out of that exciting competition.
Are you among those authors who took the challenge? If so, what has become of your month of NaNoWriMo labor? Perhaps you produced what you consider a “stinker,” not realizing that that writing could be the genesis of something wonderful, if you only give it half a chance. You can finish what you started with NaNoWriMo — writing and (hopefully) publishing your book.
If you need help, you may want to consider hiring a professional ghostwriter to fill in the blanks. You can benefit from having someone else finish off or polish your story so you can get the rough draft to finished manuscript form.
The best part of it all is that you pay someone else to do all of the work while you keep all of the credit, and you don’t even have to feel bad about it. As a matter of fact, almost every celebrity autobiography you have ever read or heard of was written by a ghostwriter. Even hugely successful authors like James Patterson collaborate with other authors to produce high-quality books.
So, how will Ghostwriting on your NaNoWriMo novel work?
- You pay a small down-payment. Upon receipt of your payment, we will team you up with the ghostwriter we believe is best-suited to your project based on your book and your goals.
- Once that introduction is made, you will work personally and directly with the ghostwriter. Together, the two of you will determine if it is a “match.” Ghostwriting is an intimate exercise based on compatibility and trust. You and the ghostwriter will both need to agree to move forward. If it doesn’t seem like a good match, just let us know and we will connect you with a different ghostwriter.
- You and your ghostwriter will come to agreement on some project specifics: cost, timeframe, deliverables, etc.
- The process will be outlined by your ghostwriter per your agreement and the two of you will work together until the project is done. Any additional fees you owe will be made directly to the ghostwriter via a payment schedule the two of you will agree upon in advance. Any agreements or contracts that are necessary will be presented to you by the ghostwriter, independently of Outskirts Press.
- Once the ghostwriter is done with his or her work, Outskirts Press is here to help you move the manuscript through to publication.
Outskirts Press can help you share your book with the world with a whole menu of valuable but cost-effective self-publishing services.
What are you waiting for? Let us help you finish that book you started with NaNoWriMo!
Outskirts Press, Inc. is a proud sponsor of the month-long NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) event.