Let’s not be too hasty about putting 2012 to bed just yet. There’s still time to submit your 2012 book to major book award contests.
It used to be that simply having a published book was indicative of supremely high quality, but now that self-publishing is available for everyone, award recognition is one of the most powerful ways to make set your book apart. Outskirts Press books win statistically more awards than any other online publisher.
There are many book awards and contests available to indie authors; Outskirts Press has vetted them all to identify 6 of the most promising and meaningful. But time’s growing short! For a short time, you can still enter book awards and save 25% when you submit your book to all six with the Book Award Submissions Package. The package includes everything you need to enter 6 major book contests. We even take care of submitting your book to each contest.
The six awards are:
- Writer’s Digest International Self-Published Awards
- The National Best Books Awards
- The Next Generation Indie Book Awards
- The Reader Views Literary Awards
- The Benjamin Franklin Awards (ACT NOW)
- ForeWord Reviews Book of the Year Awards
Outskirts Press facilitate the submission to all these contests for you so you’re free to do other things — like write! With your purchase of this package, we will handle all the details, including:
- the award submission fee
- registering your book with the contest
- sending them each the necessary review copies of your book
- accurately and completely filling out the necessary entry forms
- selecting the most appropriate category for your book (if we’re not sure, we’ll ask you)
- shipping and handling costs of your book to each of the contest’s multiple judges
Many awards only accept books in the current copyright year (some will accept older books). If you just published your book this year, it is definitely the time to enter before it’s too late!