The finalists for the Readers Favorite Book Awards have been chosen, and several Outskirts Press authors have been chosen. Here’s the list:
What will the winners receive?
- Award-Winning Author Recognition — Each winner/finalist will be able to promote themselves and their book as an award-winning author and award-winning book, respectively. We make it easy by offering authors many options for to enhance their book covers and online presence upon winning an award.
- Medal Award Ceremony and Media Coverage — Winners and finalists are invited to the Readers Favorite Medal Award Ceremony during the week of the Miami Book Fair International, the largest book fair in the nation. The street fair will feature hundreds of booths manned by authors, publishers and other literary professionals. Readers Favorite will have a full booth all three days of the street fair where they will display all the winning books from to hundreds of thousands of visitors. Authors who are able to attend the event may bring books for sale at the booth.
- Book Review and Critique — All entrants receive a complete book review which will be posted on the Readers Favorite website, Barnes & Noble, Google Books and Facebook (unless your book has already been reviewed by the Readers Favorite team).
- Display of your Book Cover, Summary and Award Image on Readers Favorite Website — Winners and finalists will be featured on Contest Results Page via a link under the search box at the top left of every page on the Readers Favorite website.
- Professional, High Distribution Press Release — Both Readers Favorite and Outskirts Press announce the results of the competition through premium press releases and blog posts sent to a variety of media contacts and other authors.
Have you written an award-winning book? Click here to enter next year’s competition.