Book awards give readers an important clue about the quality of a self-published book, and this year’s award season says a lot about Outskirts Press and its authors. We’re thrilled to have six of our authors recognized in the 2021/2022 Reader Views Reader’s Choice Literary Awards. Your success speaks to the many reasons we’ve been rated the No. 1 self-publishing company by Top Consumer Reviews for six years running!
The Reader Views Literary Awards recognize writers who are published by small presses, university presses, independent book publishers, and self-publishing companies like Outskirts Press. Following are Outskirts Press’ winners for the 2021/2022 Reader Views Reviewer’s Choice Awards, listed below in no particular order. Information about each of these books (and their self-published authors) is available at the Outskirts Press Bookstore, where they are available for purchase.
1. Bronze Award in Business/Sales and Economics: Life Is The Project, Doyle Davis, Outskirts Press
2. Bronze Award in Humanities: Emotional Frustration: The Hushed Plague, Mario O. Laplume
3. Overall Grand Prize Winner, Bronze winner in the Non-Fiction category and Gold Award Non-Fiction Art: Lockdown: 100 Days in San Francisco, Conor Mitchell
4. Fantasy Bronze Award: Albobonnae’s Way, Bella Rayne
5. Bronze Award in Parenting/Family/Relationships: My Dog Is My Relationship Coach, Maureen Scanlon
6. Poetry Silver Award: Your Sun Will Rise Again, Joseph Jean Baptiste Jolicoeur
Congratulations to all the winners!