In last week’s posting we asked you which Outskirts Press action novel most deserved to be made into a Hollywood movie. You voted, the results are in, and …. IT’s A TIE!
Angelic Warfare by Bolko Zimmer and Phantom Four by Roger Wilson each received 23.53% of the vote, together accounting for nearly 50% of the votes. Now it’s up to them. With our Hollywood Treatment option, each of them can receive a 7-10 page creative adaptation by a screenwriter that focuses on story and characters.
- Up to 3 different industry loglines: short catchy phrases that describe your story and quickly capture the attention of potential buyers
- Producer assessment
- Rationale (why choices/decisions were made so they can be addressed by the author)
- Creative treatment of your book, focusing on story/plot lines, main characterizations, etc.
- Recommendations of what you can do now to make your story more attractive to Hollywood
- You keep all your rights to your book and the Treatment.
Plus, as a bonus, an exclusive 3-year effort will automatically be set into motion by a Hollywood production company to option the completed treatment with Hollywood studios, producers, and/or stars. Just imagine! Your own treatment for your book making the rounds in Hollywood as a hot property.
As winners in our Hollywood Action poll, Bolko and Roger will receive an instant 10% discount on the Hollywood Treatment option if they wish to pursue their Hollywood dreams. Congratulations to both!