Believe it or not, if you’re a self-publishing author (or want to be) now is the time to start publishing your book if you want to be ready to reap the rewards of holiday book sales (when the majority of book sales take place).
You’ll be happy to know Outskirts Press makes the road to publication a simple one. In fact, we’ve boiled it down to 7 simple steps:
- Connect with your personal Publishing Consultant to answer all your questions about starting the self-publishing process and to begin your journey
- Submit your manuscript to Outskirts Press
- Meet your author representative for one-on-one assistance
- Next, Outskirts Press will create your digital files and send them to you to review
- After you make sure your files are perfect, your book will be approved for publication
- While you wait for your book to print, you’ll start working on your marketing efforts. This is essential to success!
- Before you know it, you’re a published author! Now it’s time to get to work promoting your new book (and that’s where today’s promotion comes in — keep reading for more details)
If you start publishing today, we will include $850 of add-ons, absolutely free.
- You’ll receive 5 hours of personal 1-on-1 time with a professional marketing assistant
- You’ll receive a free Amazon Kindle e-book edition of your book (including distribution to Amazon)
- You’ll receive a free a free Barnes & Noble NOOK e-book edition of your book (including distribution to Barnes & Noble)
So, are you ready to publish your masterpiece with the A+ rated and #1-rated self-publishing company according to the Better Business Bureau and Top Consumer Reviews, respectively?
- Call 1-888-672-6657
- Live chat at OutskirtsPress.com
- Schedule a free consultation with a Publishing Consultant
- Or click that button above to go directly to our packages to select the best one for you
“Over the years, I have been encouraged to share my life story with others to inspire them to believe in their ability to follow their dreams. However, I needed a book to do this and finding Outskirts Press proved to be the best publishing choice I could make. Outskirts Press provided me with the professional, beautiful book that I envisioned. All their employees are outstanding and know what it takes to make my dream come true. I sincerely thank them all.” —Inez A. Lasso, author of A Singing Journey