Whether you’ve published multiple books or are researching the possibilities, you have probably noticed just how many decisions there are to weigh in the creation of a successful book. Even with a complete draft manuscript in the bag, there’s still the cover design, editing, book formats and marketing to consider.
Since few people are experts on all—or even any one—of those aspects of self-publishing, it’s easy to become overwhelmed with the unknowns and the pressure of making the right decision in the face of them.
Just know that when you publish with Outskirts Press, you’re never alone. We have teams of professionals with niche expertise to help you navigate every step in the process.
- Ghostwriter. Should you need help crossing the finish line or heavily editing your rough draft, we can put you in touch with one of our trusted ghostwriting partners for one-on-assistance.
- Production. Our production artists and tech gurus will ensure your book is properly formatted to your preferences and to the specifications of each selling platform. Once your book is perfect, our team will get it onto each platform so you can start selling.
- Cover Designer. You can select a template-based book cover and tailor it to your needs. However, if you need or desire a level of customization that can’t be provided in a template, our talented cover designers will create an eye-catching cover that will give you a distinctive edge.
- Editor. Our editors eat, breathe and sleep the written word. Their eagle eyes will catch errors and inconsistencies that are invisible to mere mortals.
- Marketing Assistant. The modern marketing environment is complex, with virtual bookstores taking the selling process from the old-fashioned, one-on-one approach to techniques that reach all corners of the globe in an instant. Our marketing pros can help you use the tech tools available to you to level the playing field in the book marketplace.
- Publishing Consultant. Helping you coordinate it all are your Publishing Consultant and Author Representative, knowledgeable advisors who are dedicated to you and your unique project.
Not sure where to start? Connect with your team! Reach out to an Outskirts Press Publishing Consultant at 1-888-672-6657 or via the live chat option on our website. You can even schedule a meeting directly with a Publishing Consultant via the following link – Schedule a Consultation.