Is your book ready for the holidays? Yes, those holidays! It may seem strange to start thinking about Christmas marketing while summer is still in full swing, but it’s never too soon to prepare. After all, there’s so much hustle and bustle during the holiday season that it’s easy to let your book fall to the wayside — and just when your bookselling opportunities are at their peak!
Remember, not everyone waits until Christmas Eve to make a panicked run through the mall for “leftovers.” In the days and weeks after Halloween when stores start their Christmas push, early birds will already be looking for books to give to the readers in their lives! If you wait until Thanksgiving to get in gear on your book marketing, you may miss the boat with hordes of readers.
To keep your book at the forefront, Outskirts Press is offering our annual Holiday Marketing Bundle, including a spot in the coveted New York Times Book Review Holiday Co-Op Advertisement — an ad that could reach untold numbers of the Times’ 1 million-plus readers.
In addition to a dedicated spot in our New York Times Book Review ad, this valuable Holiday Marketing Bundle includes:
- a feature spotlight on the Outskirts Press blog, Self-Publishing News
- your own book trailer video
- Annual Digital Hosting-Storage Fee waived for 2019
- Amazon Listing Optimization for your selling page to capture potential sales
- a custom graphic to use in your holiday marketing efforts
- 5 hours with a Personal Marketing Assistant
Hurry — there are only 12 spots available for this special offer, and spots are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.