Win $1,500 in Cash!
ForeWord Reviews‘ Book of the Year Awards program was established to bring increased attention to librarians and booksellers of the literary and graphic achievements of independent publishers and their authors. ForeWord is the only review trade journal devoted exclusively to books from independent houses.
First, second, and third place winners will be awarded in each category. A $1,500 cash prize will also be awarded to Best Fiction and Best Non-Fiction as determined by the editors of ForeWord Reviews. Winners in each category and overall fiction and non-fiction prize winners are announced at Book Expo America at BookofTheYearAwards.com and via Twitter.
Outskirts Press published authors can purchase the ForeWord Book of the Year Award submission option at any time conveniently from within the Author’s Center. Outskirts Press can facilitate the submission details to all these contests for you. With your purchase of this package and your eligible book, we will handle all the details, including:
- the award submission fee
- registering your book with the contest
- sending them each the necessary review copies of your book
- accurately and completely filling out the necessary entry forms
- selecting the most appropriate category for your book (if we’re not sure, we’ll ask you)
- shipping and handling costs of your book to each of the contest’s multiple judges
Outskirts Press authors can also participate in co-op advertising in ForeWord Reviews. To find out more about co-op advertising and find out how to reserve a space for your book, click here.
Ready to get published so you can have an award-winning book?