The services of a talented ghostwriter may be just what the yet-unpublished writer needs to resurrect a long-dead project and see it through to publication – or to create an entire project from scratch.
There are several ways a ghostwriter can assist an aspiring author, regardless of where you (or your dad) are in the writing process.
- Many authors have only a scattered pile of lifeless scrap parts – a scene here, a plotline there, a scattered assortment of lifeless characters – but they aren’t sure how to pull these elements together and bring them to life. A talented ghostwriter will use the materials you give him to build and animate a vibrant book for you, according to your specifications.
- Other authors have a defined framework for their story, but lack the time, energy, passion or skill to fully flesh it out. A ghostwriter will gauge your personal style and put meat on those bones, creating a fully realized body of work that’s ready to publish in a matter of weeks.
- Writers often get hung up in the editing stage. The story, the scenes and the characters are all there, but there just never seems to be enough time (or motivation) to revisit it and do the necessary polishing. Rather than let a promising book rot away, let a ghostwriter resurrect it with a thorough edit and rewrite if necessary.
Does Dad have a dusty novel waiting to be reanimated, or an idea for a book that a ghostwriter could breathe life into? Help him accomplish his dream of publishing! Get Dad started with the gift of ghostwriting. An Outskirts Press instant Gift Certificate for Father’s Day may be just the nudge he needs to start or finish his project.
|FREE AMAZON EXTREME, OUR POPULAR MARKETING PACKAGE|
Get that book published today and immediately jump into the electronic book world! Jump-start your marketing efforts with the Amazon Extreme marketing package. Start today with the promotion code below!
The Amazon Extreme marketing package from Outskirts Press offers self-publishing authors a head start on book marketing by taking triple advantage of the immense audience of Amazon, the largest online retailer in the United States. This package includes: An Amazon Kindle edition of your book, Amazon’s Search Inside the Book feature and the Amazon Cover Enhancement. These valuable, popular options are free for authors who start publishing in June.
Start today with the promotion code below when you choose to publish with our industry-leading Diamond publishing service or our full-color Pearl publishing service to receive the FREE Amazon Extreme Marketing Package.
Enter the promotion code FreeAEJUN14 when checking out of your shopping cart while purchasing the popular Diamond package or the full color Pearl publishing package by June 30, 2014.
In addition to receiving the FREE Amazon Extreme Package, you’ll also receive the following with your Diamond package:
- Standard Press Release. $99 value included free when you order your Diamond publishing service today.
- Audio Excerpt. $99 value included free with your Diamond order today and a great way to share your voice with your readers, literally!
- E-Book Edition (pdf). $99 value included free with your Diamond publishing service.
- Cover Image. $99 value included free and a great way to enhance your cover.
- Spring Arbor additional distribution. $99 value to complement the Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Ingram availability already included with your Diamond publishing service.
All in all, you’re looking at nearly $800 of free stuff in June!
|TOP 5 PUBLISHING HEADLINES|
- 3 ways to boost your book sales on Amazon
- Need help marketing your book? Learn what a Personal Marketing Assistant can do for you!
- Get valuable book-selling benefits with Amazon Extreme – FREE When you publish in June
- Outskirts Press reveals Top 10 Kindle books
- Co-op advertising for self-publishing authors in Publishers Weekly
|AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT & SUCCESS STORY|
“I plan to get your PR program and help with the marketing as I have the money to do it. You did a great job and I am very happy with Outskirts Press because you made me feel safe with the project. You all did a great job on the book. Thank you for your excellent assistance.”
Charlotte Haile studied the arts at the Washington School of Art and creative writing at the University of Georgia. She has lived in the south all her life and enjoys sharing a good story. The Alexander Treasure is her first novel.
In 1942, Anna Morgan breaks a promise to her father and sets out on Napoleon, an untamed Arabian stallion who takes her on a wild ride to the Alexander plantation-a place forbidden to her because of a longstanding feud between the Morgan and Alexander families. Anna’s adventure leads to the discovery of a valuable pendant-part of a stolen treasure that Andre Alexander brought to Oakwood, Georgia, in the mid-1800s-as well as an encounter with the dashing young Justin Alexander. Despite the feud between their families, Anna and Justin find themselves drawn to each other. But they must keep their love secret, and their union will take them down a path of danger and suspense. Will the Alexander treasure and their families’ greed rip the lovers apart? Or will they find forgiveness and love? Find out in this romantic and suspenseful debut novel-a tale of lust, greed . . . and murder.
- Charlotte Haile, author of The Alexander Treasure